Developed for low, medium-energy isotopes,beta protection and LU 177
- LEAD GLASS OFFERS CLEAR 360° VISIBILITY
- ACCOMMODATES MOST VIALS
- SMALL MECHANICAL DIMENSIONS, SMALLEST ON THE MARKET
- LOW WEIGHT
- METAL: ANODISED ALUMINIUM
The highdensity (5.2g/cm3) lead Glass Vial Shield protects the user from hand and eye exposure, when inspecting
vials before aspiration, and the new vial glass offers complete 360° visibility at all times. The vial glass is
shielded for low-energy isotopes. Tungsten parts in top and buttom ensure the small physical dimension and
weight, which offers maximum ergonomical comfort.
The lead glass has a unique magnetic lift-off top for needle injection. The enclosed vial adaptors and memory
foam ensure that the vial is always correctly positioned and aligned.
Standard colours: red and aluminium.
- LOW-ENERGY LEAD GLASS
- THE LOW-ENERGY LEAD GLASS IS OFFERED IN TWO DIFFERENT THICKNESSES, 3 MM AND 6 MM PB EQUIVALENT.BETA LEAD GLASS
- THE LEAD GLASS FOR ZEVALIN OFFERS MAXIMUM PROTECTION WITH 22.5 MM LEAD GLASS. AND AN INTERNAL DIAMETER OF 37 MM FOR
- Lead equivalency 5.2 g / cm 3
- Accommodates vials from 5 to 30 ml
- Standard colours: Red and Aluminium
- Available in other colours against extra cost:
- Red, Blue, Green, Black and Gold.
LOW ACTIVITY VIAL SHIELD
- Lead Glass (thickness 12.5 mm) equivalent to 4 mm Pb
- Outer dimensions: Dia: 65 mm x H: 90 mm
- Inner dimensions: Dia: 28,8 mm x H: 60,20 mm
- Weight 1033 g
MEDIUM / HIGH ACTIVITY
- Lead Glass (thickness 20 mm) equivalent to 6,4 mm Pb
- Outer dimensions: Dia: 75 mm x H: 90 mm
- Inner dimensions: Dia: 28,8 mm x H: 60 mm
- Weight 1700 g
DOSE DRAWING STATION
- Accomodates Low Activity Vial Shield
- The operating height can be adjusted to fit the exact workflow.